Saturday 11 August 2012

Dynamic Duos #15 - Subtle Colors

Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project.  Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project.  Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.  ***Feel free to use colours that match the suggested colours below, you are welcome to use any stampin' product, we just use Stampin' Up Colours as a reference.




The challenge is divided into weekly "themes"...
Week 1-Bold and Sassy-bright, happy colours
Week 2-Subtly Yours-soft, romantic colours
Week 3-Black Tie-one colour plus black and a dessert option
Week 4-Monochromatic-same colours in different hues (light/dark)
Week 5-Mix and Match-we choose one colour and you add the other colour to ours to create your own "Dynamic Duo".

As this is the second week of the month, we are featuring a "Soft and Subtle" colour selection! The "Dynamo" design team has created some wonderful projects using Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery to inspire you! 



 



 



9 comments:

  1. Wauuu, my (one of the) favourites colour combination. I have it in my room too ;-))

    Great projects everyone. I'm going to my craftroom to create something new for this challenge.

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours together. The Design Team have created some beautiful samples. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, could you please delete my entry, as I have misread the brief xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great color challenge, ladies! Your inspirational cards are all stunning creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge and the amazing DT inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Fabulous cards for inspiration from the DT. STUNNING CARDS....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Didn't realise the challenge closed so early...made this card last night and didn't get chance to post!

    http://lizyshouseofcards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/reason-to-smile.html

    Thanks for a great challenge, nonetheless!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge ... I thought I had more time though and finished my card tonight to upload tomorrow. Oh well - I will add it to my post tomorrow, and my card stash is still one card bigger. :-)
    Thanks - and I'll be faster next time!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phooey, missed the challenge, but you can see my card at http://cardartart.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/birthday-wishes-card.html
    Cheers,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete