Friday 9 November 2012

Weekly Winners!

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions and the design team has chosen their favorites for the week! 

Anne Marie here, I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!
Michelle's holiday card has so much beautiful detail and every element works beautifully together. The mix of pattern and textures came together perfectly. I love the gorgeous details, like the glitter tipped leaves and the button berries. An all 'round festive card which anyone would love to receive to celebrate the holiday season. Congratulations to you, Michelle! You are my pick for our Diva Dynamo this week! 
The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our "Subtly Yours" color challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 

The Dynamos

7 comments:

  1. BIG CONGRATS to Michelle and to all of the darlings, wonderful cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to Deanna for choosing my card, and I must say, ALL the winners are fabulous! Gave me lots of inspiration! I believe I even have that set that Michelle used==woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes!!! I can't believe I'm a Diva!!! Thanks so much Anne Marie! Congrats to all the Darlings! Beautiful cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much, Bobbie!!! Two weeks in a row as a Darling?! Seriously stunned and honored!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, thanks so much for the honor! You have made my day! Congrats to all of the other Darlings and to Diva Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for making me a Dynamic Darling, Karen!!! :D And congrats to all the other gorgeous winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just checked in and found my card to amongst the Dynamic Darlings ... wow, thank you very much Erna. I am truly honoured and oh so happy .... thank you! And a huge Congrats to all the winners, your creations are just awesome ... thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete