Friday 21 December 2012

Weekly Winners

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions using Basic Black and Gold. So many beautiful projects with this glitzy color combo. Thanks for joining us and playing along! 

This is Jenny here, and I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!
Caroline
Caroline's Creations

The minute I saw Caroline's card I was drawn in by the peaceful trees and the striking gold scene.  Could there be a more perfect sentiment for this card?  I think not!  In my opinion, Caroline's card is top notch!  Congratulations Caroline for being this weeks Diva Dynamo!!


The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
The Dynamic Duos Team will be taking a break for the holidays! We want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season and a fantastic start to 2013! 

Be sure to join us back here on January 5th, 2013 for a new challenge with a "Bold and Sassycolor combo, to ring in the new year!

Have a great day and Happy Holidays, 

The Dynamos


4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks, Deanna, for choosing my card! Congrats to Diva Dynamo Caroline, and to the other Dynamic Darlings, and Happy Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dynamo Team, for your votes and kind comments. I am tickled pink (NOT one of the challenge colours) to be chosen this week.
    It is looking EXACTLY like that snowy image here in Ontario, Canada today--20 cm and counting--all set for a white Christmas.
    Best holiday wishes to all!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Thank you Christina for choosing my card. I'm honored and thrilled. What a great early Christmas present. And Jenny's choice of a winner- she chouldn't have done any better. That's one of the cards I also admired earlier in the week. Thank you Dynamic Duos for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!! thanks karen for choosing my card this week!! so thrilled to be included in this amazing group of winners!! what a great way to end my week!! congrats to this week's diva dynamo... gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete